Should I still stay with him?

I been with my boyfriend everyssince 4th grade and I know its hard to believe& I love him so much...i.will.do any and everything for this guy...but he cheated on me and I'm so hurt by it& he said he didn't mean to and that he.was drunk...i forgave him and we tried.to.work through it but now we saw the girl he cheated on me with orat walmart and she's saying that she 3 months pregnant with his baby...it broke.my heart because he was supost to have his first.child.with me...should I leave him are stick it out...i know I will be lost without him...but I don't want any drama either...and I know there will be...should I break up.with him or stay and why?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's really hard with first, dealing with the cheating and now you have to top that off with him maybe having a baby with the other woman and all of that is hard. But you did forgive him for cheating and my philosophy is that if I can actually forgive my man for cheating, if I love him that much, then maybe I should stay regardless of the other woman. You forgave him which means that you trying to put that hurt in the past so,you're moving forward in yalls relationship. The other woman, that's past tense but if the baby is his, YOU then have to figure out if you can deal with him still being in contact with the other woman since she's going to be carrying his baby. I know its gonna hurt a whole bunch because it seems like everyhings being brought back up to the surface, but like I said don't focus on her, focus on your relationship and moving forward and if its his, you choose if you love him enough to stay after maybe getting the other woman pregnant or if you should leave. It's on you.