Please respond to thd poll, if you do see the most likely type, please describe. I'm sure you personally wouldn't cheat... but which situation could you sympathize with a woman who has slept with another man while in a committed relationship...
- Workaholic... great man for providing. ..not always around when you need him to provide something else....Vote A
- A stay at home father. .. you make enough money... he doesn't mind staying home and raisin the kids while you are makin the beans....is this a mancard violation? what ifVote B
- A loving caring man who goes out of his way to shows he adores you....you know he woukd never cheat on you...but do you wonder if its because nobody else would take himVote C
- A man who has a good job, does his share around the house but like his time with his buddies when he's off, he wants to play golf or go fishing, being stuck around the house drives him nuts.... speakin of nuts....Vote D
- A guy who has a much smaller dick than all of your previous lovers...not in a medically unhealthy way... just ain't what your used toVote E
Most Helpful Girl
A is the only one that's doing the girl wrong and needs to be left. The rest of them would be fine. I'd assume with B you'd have worked out that arrangement before having kids, C is the perfect man unless he's really ugly or something, D is a normal old guy, and with the penis issue I have said this many times A BIGGER DICK DOES NOT EQUAL BETTER SEX. My ex had a nice amount of girth (about 6.5" I'd say it was the same size as my wrist) and he was blessed in giving oral, but when it came to penetration he couldn't work his hips right so the sex sucked. My current boyfriend isn't the biggest and wowwwww just wow1