Ladies: which type of man is most likely to get cheated on?

Please respond to thd poll, if you do see the most likely type, please describe. I'm sure you personally wouldn't cheat... but which situation could you sympathize with a woman who has slept with another man while in a committed relationship...

• Workaholic... great man for providing. ..not always around when you need him to provide something else....
    Vote A
  • A stay at home father. .. you make enough money... he doesn't mind staying home and raisin the kids while you are makin the beans....is this a mancard violation? what if
    Vote B
  • A loving caring man who goes out of his way to shows he adores you....you know he woukd never cheat on you...but do you wonder if its because nobody else would take him
    Vote C
  • A man who has a good job, does his share around the house but like his time with his buddies when he's off, he wants to play golf or go fishing, being stuck around the house drives him nuts.... speakin of nuts....
    Vote D
  • A guy who has a much smaller dick than all of your previous lovers...not in a medically unhealthy way... just ain't what your used to
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Well ... the divorce rate in this country is over 60%. Adultery or suspected adultery is the leading cause. According to this poll, men who work extended hours, for whatever reason, are most likely to be betrayed.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A is the only one that's doing the girl wrong and needs to be left. The rest of them would be fine. I'd assume with B you'd have worked out that arrangement before having kids, C is the perfect man unless he's really ugly or something, D is a normal old guy, and with the penis issue I have said this many times A BIGGER DICK DOES NOT EQUAL BETTER SEX. My ex had a nice amount of girth (about 6.5" I'd say it was the same size as my wrist) and he was blessed in giving oral, but when it came to penetration he couldn't work his hips right so the sex sucked. My current boyfriend isn't the biggest and wowwwww just wow

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • A is "doing wrong" because he is probably working 2 jobs to make ends meet and have some sort of a future,while his girl is probably sitting around doing nothing (except chasing other men),

He "needs" to be cheated on,and often is.

• Well in that case I would need to get my lazy behind up and help! I'm saying though if he DID have the option though to not work so hard. I know you can't just drop work. I'm an adult I have bills to pay too I can't just reschedule all the time, but I also learn how to make time and would explain that too my spouse instead of ignoring them. That's not how A was described

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• all of those men can be cheated upon. Its not what type of man can be cheated upon its what type of person they are with or what type of person would cheat on them. It depends on the spouse whether they'll cheat or not. Not the man but the type of person they are married to

1|0
    0|0
  • for the sake of the question and none of my own experiences or intentions ill go with A.

i wouldn't sympathise with her tho. cheating is horrible.

u can disrespect someone, you can break it off with them or you can just man up and confront them when you see a problem. but to cheat on them behind their back? wtf is up with that?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that most men seems to want to vilify women and make men seem like saints and all women whores lol the reality is, BOTH sexes cheat for their own reasons. Most of the time, it's just because they are selfish and uncaring partners who are no good and not worth being with, period. It's not about staying at home, not about who makes more money, not about the size of his dick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I wouldn't cheat but if I'm trying hard in the relationship and he's not what's the point. If he makes me feel bad about myself and there's other guys who make me feel wanted. But if I'm not happy in a relationship I would leave them, not cheat on them. Or even confront them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't sympathize with any of these reasons. Cheating is disgusting. If you're going to cheat then be single.

3|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who's not assertive or doesn't maintain a certain level of assertiveness. There are people who have a normal level of assertiveness, and people who lack it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think A, if he focuses mainly on work and not his gf/fiance/wife then he will be cheated and ditched.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted a. I don't want to come after work as a priority. If I ever would cheat it would never go further than a kiss. By the way, option E is bullsh*t

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't cheat a guy its dusgusting to play witch a persons feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • a player, obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I would ever cheat, but if I did and tried to justify it, Guy A would push me to the edge. I want a significant other, not a provider.

1|0
    0|0
  • The ones that are not romantic get cheated on.

1|0
    0|0
  • None. It's full responsibility of the cheater

1|0
    0|0
  • I say B.

He sounds like a fucking housemaid. WTF? lol

0|0
    1|0
  • From what I've witnessed with friends, cheating tends to go with the cheater, not their partner. I've had both male and female friends who cheat and most of them cheat over and over.

1|0
    0|0
  • This shows your mentality do you think like this about women too?

i wouldn't be able to cheat because if I love him I will wait for him from his job or party or whatever,i can't answer this. I can't have sex with someone I'm not in love.literally.

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• A man who tries to control his woman, because the girl then feels like doing something rebellious to feel better behind his back, and that can often be cheating!

2|0
    1|0
  • I don't think that statistics back up what women are claiming here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding? All of the above. Women don't discriminate when cheating and they do just as much as men.

1|0
    1|0
  • My ex kept accusing me of sleeping with a friend of hers. I hadn't, but I couldn't take her accusations anymore. After she moved out, however, I took advantage of my newfound information regarding her friend. Her friend was into me. We had a thing, but were just friends the whole time.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my experience C

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes