Why did he ask me if I'm happy with him or if I'm cheating on him?

This guy and I have been seeing each other for about a month and a week now...the chemistry is great and we like each other...we met back in the summer and he has liked me ever since and we started dating last November (2013).

Now tonight he asked me if I'm happy with him or if I'm sleeping with any other guy or cheating on him...

why would he ask me this? is it because we don't go out to places? or is it because he doesn't see me everyday?

(it is a 45 min drive from his place to mine, and he lives with his parents who don't speak English and need him often for help)
  • Hes scared to lose me/ really likes me
  • Just wanted to know how I feel about him
  • Hes possibly cheating maybe?
    Vote C

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Very unfortunately, but I wish I could get rid of my jealousy sometimes, but when I was in my last relationship, I was doing a lot of studying and my girlfriend was going out a lot and parties (with guys who I know wanted to have sex with her), I was depressed when she did (but never stopped her form it) and would always be worries and ask.

It's just a plague of the mind and it's one of those feelings you cannot shake unless you ask, and sometimes you feel bad for asking, but if you don't ask you will constantly berate yourself for not asking or talking about it.

I don't know him or you, nor your behaviours, but if you have a pretty good thing going on and you're attractive with a good personality, if he feels you are "out of his league" or could do better, it may be on his mind constantly.

Handy little tip which may help, try and actively do things with him. Ask him to go to dinner at ____, or tell him how much you appreciate or love him (if you're there yet). Another A-grade thing, message him out of the blue, randomly during the day with "Always got you on my mind :)". These things will help limit his "jealousy" because he will know even when he isn't with you, you're thinking about him, or "he is your one and only and is always with you in mind". Well I think they may help because I know it would have saved me in my last relationship from those stupid and unwanted, yet uncontrollable and ever-present thoughts.

I hope this advice helps your relationship,

Darkfaith.