Moving on. Still keeping her as a friend?

I have a female friend that I tried to make her my girlfriend for the past 2 years and I have always been nice, caring, understanding, and being there for her. However, my feeling towards her had started to fade because she keeps on accusing me of lies, telling me that I did something wrong even though, I didn't, yelling at me when we play video games in a disrespectful manner, etc...

I was also kind enough that at Christmas, I gave a gift to her and her mom (to showcase my caring for her) and she still makes me feel guilty over something I can't remember since a month which I recalled, I did not do anything wrong. She keeps on bringing up the past even though, whatever I have done, if it's wrong, I admit it and apologize and move on.

So, I started to believe that she's not worth being my girlfriend even though, I still have feelings for her.

So, do you think this is the right choice? Move on and at the same time, keep her as a friend?

11