Ex cold and short with me after she dumped me and said she wants to be friends?

Is this logical, ex breaks up with you because you didn't want to cuddle as normal after she told you if you don't earn more than her by the time you get married (we are 20) she will dump you and never marry you. She then says she wants to be friends in the future while breaking up with you. You don't speak to this ex for a couple weeks, the ex reaches out to see how you are, you don't respond as your trying to get over them.

They reach out again, your feeling fine and over it so you respond and they are cold and short with you? Does this make any logical sense? Your just being friendly as you are over the situation but they are cold and short with you after telling you they wanted to stay friends with you in the first place?

Does this make sense? Is she attention seeking, she had previously broken up with me on average every week for the last 2 months of our relationship over petty things and small disagreements?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds to me as though she is playing games with you and your heart because she is confused as to what she really wants. Maybe sometimes just friends, other times a future and commitment. Either way, with all the problems you have had with her, and are still having even after breaking up, politely tell her you would like to continue being friends, that you will text her when you have the time, that now you are busy with a "new life", and don't fall prey to her "hormonal heart' and 'mixed up mind". Eventually she will get bored with this "game" and move on to someone else. You should too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE