I have bad luck with guys but want advise on current break up

so I just broke up with my boyfriend of two years. I am sort of in the anger stage and tryingt o let go. I haven't really tried to talk to him for a whole week. it was over a dispute and he says he sees no resolution aka, he has no clue or idea how pissed I am and doens't want to try. so I am trying to heal from this. we're talking this Wednesday and the break up has been recent. I was meaing to do it in person. but I just couldn't stand it anymore. he's been a good boyfriend but he's weak, somewhat cowardly and I'm turned off that heisn't protective enough to make me feel safe. long story short, with overwhelming problems, I just dont' really want to see him or with another girl. I don't want to go back to him if he moves on. no second chances. he seems to have drift away.our Facebook relationshp status hasn't changed but he knows why I'm pissed off or should know. the issue is out of both our control but I wasn't happy with the way he didn't deal with something. I hope I don't sound shallow but there was a build up. he didn't do his job as my man to make me feel safe. so what should I do? is there any hope? he has agreed to talk on Wednesday

33

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really feel there is no hope in him changing, and especially see a PATTERN, then do not go back with him. He may be good for a week, maybe two, but I can tell you from experience, they go right back to being "THEMSELVES" again, once they get you again where they want you. I know this from experience...He sounds selfish and unfeeling of your feelings. Go with your gut feeling, sweetie. If you want, at least give him the common courtesy of seeing him Wednesday and explaining to him how you really feel, and then you can move on. Give him and YOU a closure. If he doesn't have those certain qualities you are searching for now, then he either will never have them or take years to obtain them, and you could get old, gray and frustrated while waiting. Also, if you do decide to just end it now completely, I feel it best to not only delete him from this relationship altogether, but from your Face book as well. You will have more peace of mind not knowing what is going on with his "overwhelming problems." Hope this helps, and good luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE