Do exs ever come back?

Just wondering. Guess I just miss mine a lot. It's been about 8 months since mine left after 81/2 years together. I'm not waiting around, I am moving on & trying to keep busy. Recently started seeing someone casually. But I always think about my ex. He has emailed me a few times but I recently decided it was messing with me & I'm not going to respond. He never says he misses me or anything regarding our relationship.

I just wanted others thoughts or what has happened in your relationships & if your ex has ever come back into your life.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex didn't come back. But I know a girl whose ex did come back after a couple years. She always told me if it's meant to be it will be. Apparently mine wasn't meant to be.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I feel you, I miss my ex badly. Like you I'm going out with someone casually, but it's not the same.

My ex however has told me she misses me, but I did not respond as I know she is in a relationship with someone else. I know it hurts her that we do not have contact but believe me it hurts me as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • my girlfriend in high school has all the suddenly started liking some of my pictures and statuses on Facebook over the pass year... would I go back, she's hot but she's crazy! so no

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a reason their called "ex's"

0|0
    0|0
  • some tomes de do and some tomes de don't . I thought it would be kind of cool to sound like a Jamaican grandmother talking to her granddaughter about relationships ha ha

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Before I had gotten married, I had a rocky on and off relationship with a man whom I had fallen in love with. I had thought he wanted a commitment, but by doing what he did to me in those 12 months, showed me I was nothing but a booty call and a convenience, so I finally had ended it...All the other times, I had taken him back, forgave him for what he had done to me, and each time I did, I had fallen in love with him all over again. But not the last time. The last time was the final time I was going to take him back and allow him to continue his "pathetic pattern" of playing mind games with me and my heart. To this day, a small part of me still loves and misses me, but I also know deep down, he would never have been able to commit to me or anyone else because he was just too sporadic and emotionally unstable.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes