Do exs ever come back?

Just wondering. Guess I just miss mine a lot. It's been about 8 months since mine left after 81/2 years together. I'm not waiting around, I am moving on & trying to keep busy. Recently started seeing someone casually. But I always think about my ex. He has emailed me a few times but I recently decided it was messing with me & I'm not going to respond. He never says he misses me or anything regarding our relationship.

I just wanted others thoughts or what has happened in your relationships & if your ex has ever come back into your life.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex didn't come back. But I know a girl whose ex did come back after a couple years. She always told me if it's meant to be it will be. Apparently mine wasn't meant to be.