How come its so easy for a guy to not have feelings for you?

can a guy easily still love his ex girlfriend while with you?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• It most certainly is possible for a man to love two women---one from his past and one at present. This means he never fully got over the "past" before moving on to the "future", and even at present, when he is with his "newbie", he will tend to compare the two. And truthfully, he may not really even love the current girl because he is still in love with the past girlfriend. This a lot of times will cause problems in a new relationship.