Need hotel and flight info for spring break vacay to miami.

I've never been to Miami and me and my cousin are planning to go to Miami for our spring break this March I've never really planned a trip so is their any websites that I can go to to find good deals on hotel and flight hotel doesn't have to be extravagant but decent and I've also heard miami is really expensive around this time is there somewhere else that is more reasonable
Updates:
Thanks everyone for your suggestions I will go to the websites :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Use Google flights to find plane tickets. You can pick between price, airlines, stops, and things like that. And they just bundle everything together for you. Super easy to use and really good from the flights I've used it for. As for hotels, I suppose travel sites or just searching Google for hotels in that area will help you find different places to compare.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• A little tip when booking travel online. When you go on to sites, erase your cookies from your computer every time. Travel websites track what you've looked at and they will raise the price when you look at something you've already looked at on their site or elsewhere.

You can also try places like groupon or living social. They tend to have good deals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look at all the travel sites (travelocity, orbitz, kayak, expedia). Then call the hotels directly to see if you can get a better deal.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Expedia

Kayak

Hotwire is really good for decent hotels at decent prices.

If you want something cheaper probably somewhere outside the city but Florida is always almost booked up from spring break through summer good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Google

0|0
    1|0
    • I have but I wanted to come on here and ask also.

Recommended myTakes