Need hotel and flight info for spring break vacay to miami.

I've never been to Miami and me and my cousin are planning to go to Miami for our spring break this March I've never really planned a trip so is their any websites that I can go to to find good deals on hotel and flight hotel doesn't have to be extravagant but decent and I've also heard miami is really expensive around this time is there somewhere else that is more reasonable
Thanks everyone for your suggestions I will go to the websites :)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Use Google flights to find plane tickets. You can pick between price, airlines, stops, and things like that. And they just bundle everything together for you. Super easy to use and really good from the flights I've used it for. As for hotels, I suppose travel sites or just searching Google for hotels in that area will help you find different places to compare.