If your (best) friend knew your boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on you, then what?

A while ago I saw a question likely to this and it got me thinking. If you were in a relationship (where the other half cheats) and your (best) friend knew your partner was cheating on you, what would you like them to do? It puts the (best) friend in an awkward and difficult situation. But if it were me, I'd prefer them to tell me straight to the point.

• Tell you about it
    Vote A
  • Tell your partner to quit it but the friend wouldn't tell you about it
    Vote B
  • Tell your partner that he/she should confess or else nothing
    Vote C
  • Tell your partner that he/she should confess or else you will
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I trust my friends enough that they shouldn't have to worry about me not believing them or anything. So I'd want them to either tell me, or tell my cheating bastard of a partner to tell me (or threaten to do so themselves).

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Personally, I'd prefer that they'd do what I would in the same situation, which is give the cheater an ultimatum and if they won't admit it, then tell me.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it was coming from my best friend, I would trust him, then look for evidence, and act in consequence.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not his business.

That kind of ratting is mean. Someone who does it wants to enjoy looking at the quarrels that come.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Me, too, sweetie..I would DEFINITELY want to know, regardless who told me. And if it was someone close to me who I knew I could trust to tell me the the truth, then even better...What's a best friend for, right?

1|0
    0|0
  • I would want her to tell me right away. I'd probably be upset with her if she didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was the friend I would give my friends boyfriend or girlfriend a ultimatum

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes