If your (best) friend knew your boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on you, then what?

A while ago I saw a question likely to this and it got me thinking. If you were in a relationship (where the other half cheats) and your (best) friend knew your partner was cheating on you, what would you like them to do? It puts the (best) friend in an awkward and difficult situation. But if it were me, I'd prefer them to tell me straight to the point.

• Tell you about it
  • Tell your partner to quit it but the friend wouldn't tell you about it
  • Tell your partner that he/she should confess or else nothing
    Vote C
  • Tell your partner that he/she should confess or else you will
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I trust my friends enough that they shouldn't have to worry about me not believing them or anything. So I'd want them to either tell me, or tell my cheating bastard of a partner to tell me (or threaten to do so themselves).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE