One day he just left easily.

Im with a guy who I really love him and he is 4 years younger than me.. and his brother is my ex best friend… and now we are together for three months and we moved in from the first day.. he is sick and I'm sick … we are bipolar.. and we both are artists.. we had drama in this three months.. there was too much going on… but.. we love each other… everybody say I'm with him to tempt my ex to get back to me… and I had a very bad fight with his brother… his mother doesn't like me.. and we both are trying are best to face all these dramas with people … then one day he left the house and never came back after two weeks I called him I was like: hey how are you? he's like I was just thinking of you.. he came here and stayed couple of days.. but no body like us.. this is bothering me.. anddd my ex called me the other night that you are a bitch you are playing with this kid! you called me and you said I want to marry you then you are with him again!

i don't know what to do! the only thing that I did was we both deactivated our Facebook!

i want him to move in again.. like before.. and I don't want him to think he is in jail…

Most Helpful Guy

• You both need some stability first. Try medication in order to lower the effects of your disorders.

Then you can see if you still want things to get back to what they used to be, minus the frantic fights.

• we are on meds and we are okay I just don't know what to do with these people we are dealing with this bipolar thing for years

• One thing at a time. If your relationship starts again, and is more stable, the other people will slowly accept you again. Don't be too in a hurry. Cut it off with your ex, he won't bother you again if you don't talk again. Good luck :)

• : ) merci

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0