Is my theory true or false? Ex fling contacted me.

Long story short: I deleted him from Facebook several months ago because we weren't talking anymore and kind of ended it on a bad note. Today he noticed it and asked me if he had done something. I made up some lame excuse to avoid conflict and then it went silent. But it kind of bugged me that he would notice 2 months later after not having talked for at least 3 months, so I did a little digging. Turns out his girlfriend is going overseas as an exchange student for a year, and she went away just 2 days ago. So I thought that he might have contacted me because he wants some female attention while she's gone, and since we pretty much had a thing a year ago, maybe he thought I was an easy target?

Does this theory sound accurate to you? I don't want anything to do with him, so I won't do anything bad with him behind his girlfriend's back.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this theory is very accurate. I had this same issue with my boyfriend, but he contacted me because his girlfriend that he cheated on me with found someone better and dumped him... Sum guys are assholes, they get what they want and move on and once they get lonely they want what they once had... and it doesn't work like that

Please answer my question on my page: Am I wrong to be mad, or should I let it go?