Its been on and off for years and is about to end. I'm stuck?

Keeping it short I have known him since we were kids (were now 22 and 23) always liked each other. Recently it became very apparent our feelings he was my brothers flat mate. I moved in too and it became very flirty fast. Now we all have to move and my brother and him can't compromise so they are going there separate ways. I am heart broken I'm probrably never going to see him again but I'm too afraid to tell him how I feel. I don't know what to do... any suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't waste time

Whats the worst that could happen?

He says no. Atleast you tried.

He might say yes! One way to find out. ...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• QUICKLY MOVE IN on him before he MOVES on OUT and you may lose touch with him altogether. If you both have known one another since childhood, and felt comfortable enough to "flirt" while sharing this pad together, then don't sit around "heart broken"..for just a few minutes, "quit packing and start yacking", if you will pardon my pun...Dry your eyes and NOW SIT HIM DOWN...Good luck, sweetie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow this proves how some people will let something that can become a beautiful love story just walk right out the door and not even stop it,GOOD LUCK

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes