Its been on and off for years and is about to end. I'm stuck?

Keeping it short I have known him since we were kids (were now 22 and 23) always liked each other. Recently it became very apparent our feelings he was my brothers flat mate. I moved in too and it became very flirty fast. Now we all have to move and my brother and him can't compromise so they are going there separate ways. I am heart broken I'm probrably never going to see him again but I'm too afraid to tell him how I feel. I don't know what to do... any suggestions?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't waste time

Whats the worst that could happen?

He says no. Atleast you tried.

He might say yes! One way to find out. ...