Would you cheat if you would never be caught?

Say you are in a good relationship with your significant other and you go on a business trip by yourself for a month. If you happen to have some drinks and fall into a situation of having sex with someone you will never see again, would you? Do you know automatically that you wouldn't? Or would it take you a minute to think about it and just say fuck it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ladies would ask me to go to bed with them. And no trampy stuff, but elegant, classy, top ladies some can just dream of. I simply told them NO because there was already someone. Had absolutely no regrets and I was actually feeling good.

On the other hand the one I loved didn't see the word "love" as I did. So she slept with another guy.

I still don't regret those "opportunities".

So no I wouldn't. I like to keep it clean.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• No. I know automatically that I wouldn't, because I have a horrible guilty conscience. Cheating would destroy me, the guilt would be consuming and therefore just not worth it. Ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even on my worst day, I just think you would have to have no feelings at all for someone to do that to them. I have run into situations like this many times, and not even a flinch.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOOooOOooOOooooOOooOoo!

cheating is awful.. I wouldn't want my significant other to do it with me, so I sure as hell wouldn't do it to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I may be an awful person for that, but my first thought would be "ewww, no random sex, he could have gonorrhea!".

0|0
    0|0
  • A random hook up does nothing for me whatsoever, so no.

0|1
    0|2
  • No I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|1
  • no I wouldn't.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I really don't see a point to doing that. Especially if I'm in a good relationship... you shouldn't take things for granted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't but he did :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope cheating is wrong for anyone to do

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• The stories I could tell... but you wouldn't believe me :)

Vacation is the equivalent of your scenario. And you bet your ass ALLOT of people cheat when they can almost certainly get away with it.

Would I? In all honestly, if you put my in the right scenario; a rocky relationship but still a loving one, vacationing separate, add in a beautiful and devilishly seductive girl; I'll take the bait.

0|0
    1|1
    • I'd also be forgiving enough to move past it if the person I was with did the same. A one time deal isn't the end of the world. Life's to short to worry about such trivial things. And really, how often is a situation like that going to come up in life? Once? Maybe twice? I can forgive that sort of weakness.

• Show All
    • Vacations don't make people cheat. That is what is ridiculous. Should everyone that has a spouse put them in a cage? The people that cheat on vacations cheat everywhere else too.

• Vacations don't make people cheat, they give them the opportunity. And the honest truth, despite something very few people know anything about having never been in the circumstance, is that most people will take advantage of the circumstances. It feels wrong not to and I know you and everyone else is going to get on my case with some righteous indignation bullshit, we're only alive for a very short duration. We might not seek it but we will capitalize on it.

It's human nature; mine and yours.

• It wouldn't take a fraction of a nanosecond to decide for NOOO. Even If I'm in the worst relationship ever, and she has done it multiple times. Not because it's unethical ,wrong or anything else, but because it's something I don't do on impulse, or for pleasure only.

0|2
    0|0
  • Since I wouldn't love her like my girlfriend, then I would do it. Of course I would agree on this with my girlfriend. So if it's really just for fun and not like love emotions then why not? Good for me-her-and her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have a girlfriend though. But maybe my opinion would change if I meet someone, but otherwise this is my current opinion. I'd love it if someone could comment on my thoughts.

• never have and hope I never do. I can certainly understand why people do it and it just comes down to a lack of self control / respect for their partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I wouldn't, for couple reasons...why would it when I got all I want with my girlfriend right now? Its the wrong thing to do. And karma always gets you back. I like God do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidences...

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

The only way I could see that happening is if it was permitted(like an open relationship).

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I'm not a jerk and I have a conscience.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I am in a loving relationship and I would have no reason to.

0|0
    0|0
  • i couldn't live with myself! I'm one of those nice guys that actually take relationships seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never cheat period.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes