Would you cheat if you would never be caught?

Say you are in a good relationship with your significant other and you go on a business trip by yourself for a month. If you happen to have some drinks and fall into a situation of having sex with someone you will never see again, would you? Do you know automatically that you wouldn't? Or would it take you a minute to think about it and just say fuck it?

1311

Most Helpful Guy

• Ladies would ask me to go to bed with them. And no trampy stuff, but elegant, classy, top ladies some can just dream of. I simply told them NO because there was already someone. Had absolutely no regrets and I was actually feeling good.

On the other hand the one I loved didn't see the word "love" as I did. So she slept with another guy.

I still don't regret those "opportunities".

So no I wouldn't. I like to keep it clean.