Without breaking up with my girlfriend how can I convince this girl to date me?

I been with my girl for 3 years now. I got with my current girl because she was cute small and I was in a dating lull. We also were both in healthcare so we had some common interest. We really ain't getting along all that well, everything leads to an argument and I think she may be spending time with other men. I don't even want to have sex with her anymore. However she is struggling with a illness in her family and I don't want to abandon her. I don't want to hurt her feelings period I would rather her break up with me so I don't feel guilty.

But about one year into dating with my girlfriend I met this chick who I like better than my girl. She's exactly what I was looking for fun playful just a joy to be around. Quiet, innocent... I tried to make a move on her many times, which I know was wrong, but she say we can only be friends. that she won't touch me while I am dating my girlfriend. We can hang out but she won't kiss etc. I think she friendzoned me but I want her I think she's perfect for me.

Without breaking up with my girl how do I convince this chick to date me. I been spending more time with her than my other girl. Struggling here...

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Or just tell her what you told us here and give her the choice to decide if that's something she is willing to do.

• i told her all that. she won't buy it. She said she doesn't want to be put second and she would rather I fully finish something first. I keep trying to pull out emotions of her but she says stuff like life is too short to wait for anyone and that I want to have my cake and eat it too. She's a true challenge which makes me push harder

• So, there you have it..she's not GONNA fall for the b.s...

Seems to me if "u can't love the one you want, love the one you with"

Until, well you start resenting her, and your anger forces you to call it quits..good luck