Did your ex come back?

Did your ex come back to you? Did it work out? How long were you together?/ how long were you apart? How did you reconcile?

What did you do while apart from each other?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• we dated in 2009 for a few months we attended college together. Long story short he ended up calling the police on me :(. I got so mad that I just dropped him all together and didn't talk to him up until this past August. I called him upset with family problems. We started dating again in November, he says he still loves me and never stopped, but right now we are just trying to see if we are going to work again

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE