How to get over a break up.

My boyfriend of 10 months dumped me with no real reason. How can I move on without the closure of knowing why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't need a reason and you'll rarely get one.Don't bother searching for a reason;you probably did nothing wrong.If they didn't like something you did,you would have been told.

How do you avoid it in future?You can't;it can happen anytime.That's life.

Look after yourself and forget him.He's a jerk.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• A legally blonde in a big tub with Ben and Jerry.

Wait.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't assume things other people say. No one here knows him or the situation. Talk to him , and try to figure things out , it helped me a lot with my breakup - I was getting destroyed by questions haunting my mind...

Try to go thorugh the steps and deeper emotions with him , if he's up to it...

1|0
    0|0
    • I tried talking to him, but he just told me he was confused, then said he would call me in a few days and never did...

• well it's normal he is confused and all , he probably feels like shit too , how long is it ago ? after some time he should be able to talk about it I suppose , but yeah sometimes people are just not open or don't understand their feelings , in that case you'll have to do it without him , but not on your own ! you have your friends and family :)

What Girls Said 3

• Don't overeat, start working out, improve yourself, do your best because usually it is another chick and even if it's not this will help you , you will feel better about yourself :)

1|0
    0|0
  • USUALLY WHEN THEY DONT GIVE A REASON IT IS ANOTHER CHICK..douche baggery

3|0
    0|0
  • A big tub of Ben&Jerrys + legally blonde

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes