You think its a good move to NEVER initiate and wait for the girl to do so?

I have known this girl for a long time and its like we are a part of each others' lives. Back when we met, I used to initiate all our conversations. Sometimes she was willing, other she looked annoyed and after a while, we just went our separate ways and didn't really talk to each other for a long time.

After a while I helped her deal with some shifty people and send them packing, I really didn't have to do it but I did. After that, she kind of changed the way she acted and now she is being very friendly and talkative to me. I still don't initiate, I wait for her to do so and then I'll take it from there. The thing is that while she initiates, sometimes she seems to enjoy it and others she seems annoyed, although those times she seems tired or stressed out. Should I just keep waiting for her? or you think by doing that she will eventually get tired?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No its freakin frustrating! Shy guys do that and I'm shy myself so it never goes anywhere unless I make the first move which I hate

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If you wait, you'll likely be waiting forever. Most girls won't put themselves out there like that, they see it as the guys job, and it sounds like this girl is definitely like that because she's more reserved.

0|0
    0|0
  • she maybe annoyed because she's feeling you and wonders if you're feeling her too, maybe she's afraid you don't have the same feelings towards her, go for it hun!

best wishes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Ether act or keep waiting. One is definitive while the other open ended. Which do you prefer? It's a choice and nether guarantees you any results. Pick one.

p.s. for what it's worth I vote you openly pursue her...

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, I usually go for what I want. I like her and I would happily pursue her, but she is a bit shy and kinda closes up if "I talk too much", that's why I'm more passive about it. At least this way she is actively seeking to talk to me. I'll be a little more open about it though

Recommended myTakes