Men that cheat have less brain cells.

Agree or Disagree?

I just saw it on the news lol

they did a study and it proved that men that cheat have less brain cells than those who don't... calling them unfaithful idiots ... haha funny stuffs.

They only said it about men, don't know about women that cheat.. they'll probably make another study, when they need another headline. :D!
  • Agree.
    Vote A
  • Disagree.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought people who cheat, both men and women, are a bit on the stupid side...

Their excuse is that they go with the flow, or their partners were lacking in giving them what they wanted... Stupid and selfish.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• There appears to something in it.Intelligent men are more likely to be atheists and faithful partners. link

Intelligence does nothing for the fidelity of women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Disagree. I don't cheat, but between 15 years of football and partying at college for like 8 years I have to be running dangerously low on brain cells.

Glad we're doing studies on this instead of stupid stuff like curing cancer or something...

1|0
    0|0
  • Well they also did a study to see why lesbians eat more fruit but that doesn't make it worth while or prove anything. The men that cheat are stupid and think they can juggle two women at the same time. They don't know a good thing until they have lost it and once they do it's to late it's got nothing to do with brain cells or studies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm certain intelligent men and women too cheat. I've known about and known personally cheating university professors and bank managers and doctors and representatives and heads of state...

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it. He's either too stupid or to horny to keep it in his pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it. Sounds like nonsense twisting of a study to make for a news story to appeal to women.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol wut? so what's the study about women that cheat? They have more brain cells or something? ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart guys probably just get caught less.

1|2
    0|0
  • My guess is they have naturally increased levels of testosterone and lowered levels of estrogen..

0|0
    0|0
  • "they did a study"

Must be legit!

1|1
    0|0
  • Where did you see that news story, The Onion? I think the only people in this story with fewer brain cells are those who listen to it. lol.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• No, unless they smoke weed more than other guys do.

Jk... Well not really. But, my real answer is no not necessarily... They are well aware of what they are doing and how it will affect them and others. It like any other bad decision that a guy or girl makes. Every action has a consequence.

Why do they deserve an excuse for cheating?

0|0
    0|0
  • All people have good and bad in them.. When people cheat, you only see their bad side, but trust me, having the grudge and anger towards them doesn't give them a reaction. It's just wasting your energy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes