Men that cheat have less brain cells.

Agree or Disagree?

I just saw it on the news lol

they did a study and it proved that men that cheat have less brain cells than those who don't... calling them unfaithful idiots ... haha funny stuffs.

They only said it about men, don't know about women that cheat.. they'll probably make another study, when they need another headline. :D!
  • Agree.
  • Disagree.

411

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought people who cheat, both men and women, are a bit on the stupid side...

Their excuse is that they go with the flow, or their partners were lacking in giving them what they wanted... Stupid and selfish.