Does past events matter to a guy if you are interested in them?

I was with my ex for an year and we went to the same college. He had a girlfriend when we met.She was also from the same college. However, he started liking me and vice-versa and he broke up with his girlfriend. Our relationship ended a month back. There is this new guy who always kept hinting that he liked me but I never pursued it. He is quite good and now even I have started developing an interest in him. I was doubtful whether he would like to date me after my ignoring him for months and plus all that fiasco and gossiping about me and my ex (lots of crazy rumors).

05

Most Helpful Guy

• No it won't be something he would hold on to, so your past would be insignificant here,x

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE