Is my ex already over the breakup?

It's been about I month since I ended it with him. The last 4 weeks he has been trying to contact me in some form or other but I ignored him.He called todsy and I accidentlly picked up the phone without looking at the number. He said he knows that we are done, is doing fine and now wants to be friends. I said No. Is he really over the relationship already? If so, why keep contacting me?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• it's hard to know btu considering the fact that he constantly tries to contact you I'd say he probably isn't over you