Which one is worse, being the other woman/man or being cheated on?

I know neither situation is ideal but in your opinion which one do you think would affect/hurt you the most and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Which would hurt me the most?

For me, I'd never be able to forgive myself for being so *clueless* as to not know the man is in a committed relationship or married. That guilt would stay with me for a very long time. I watched my mom get cheated on repeatedly by my dad and it's not something that sits well with me

As for being cheated on, I'd eventually get over it. Unless it happens in every relationship I'm with then it's not my fault. he was a cheater and he made that decision. If it did continuously happen to me then I need to evaluate what exactly it is I'm doing that is pushing men away emotionally and/or sexually

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I've had girls lie to me about being single. I found most of them out before anything happened, and then told their boyfriends because I felt that was the right thing to do, and I'd expect the same. There was only one who I had sex with, then she told me a couple weeks later that she just dumped her boyfriend earlier that day - so basically she'd cheated on him for a month without either of us knowing. I never spoke to her again after that.

I've also been cheated on a few times. I'd say that for me, being cheated on was worse, obviously because I had invested a lot more emotion into my girlfriends. I wanted to kill them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The other woman. I can't deal with the thought of being with someone elses man... It makes me look bad. Where as being cheated on makes me a victim.

0|0
    0|1
  • Definitely being the other woman, because you know what you're doing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not necessarily. A lot of men OR women can lie about being in a relationship

• Okay, that is true, hadn't considered that.

• In the end, both end up getting played, so it's pretty much the same.

0|0
    0|1
  • Being cheated on hurts me the most...

0|0
    0|0
  • Both positions suck so I can't even choose

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes