Which one is worse, being the other woman/man or being cheated on?

I know neither situation is ideal but in your opinion which one do you think would affect/hurt you the most and why?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Which would hurt me the most?

For me, I'd never be able to forgive myself for being so *clueless* as to not know the man is in a committed relationship or married. That guilt would stay with me for a very long time. I watched my mom get cheated on repeatedly by my dad and it's not something that sits well with me

As for being cheated on, I'd eventually get over it. Unless it happens in every relationship I'm with then it's not my fault. he was a cheater and he made that decision. If it did continuously happen to me then I need to evaluate what exactly it is I'm doing that is pushing men away emotionally and/or sexually