Does it sound like he is using me and really don't love me?

I been living with this guy for a year now and is still repeatedly putting up with the ex calling and texting her boyfriend. the guy always say" I'm gonna press charges on her" he also told me he had a restraining order on the ex. turns out it was all a lie. every time the ex call thim and I am around he make threats but never fall through. such as today he said" on the blood, on my momma if you don't stop calling my m*therfucking phone I'm gone come over there and kick your door down and choke the s*it out of you!" he even wrote the girl friends and made a drama outcry saying he want her to leave him alone. that was also filled with threats and lies. this ex has been in the picture for the whole time we was together, he always make threats. he even said he blocked her, turns out he never even blocked her. he calls the ex out of her name and talk about her badly. the ex calls from different phone numbers for some reason and when she calls and I am around, the guy gives the phone to me to answer. it seem like the ex girlfriend know I am around, so she calls him. but he also said he was gonna press charges against the ex, he never did that either. he also be answering the ex phone calls when I am away, but in text messages him and the ex are arguing. Now the ex texted my phone telling me things about my family, what I be doing and who my parents are and more stuff. She told me every single thing that could’ve came from him and nobody else.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It does sound like he is using. If he really wanted to never see his ex again he would do more to keep her away from the relationship you. He is probably trying to make her jealous. I have a question for you though... Does she want him back? Also who broke up with who?

• yes she want him back. and they both broke it off. from what I hear they always go back and forth. she knows about me so why would she be jealous