Cheating, do you forgive and forget?

I'm on the fence about a guy. He cheated on his last girlfriend 5 times. She was studying abroad at the time, they had been dating for 5 years. I don't know if it was 5 different girls or 5 times with one girl, I don't really want to ask. Even though he came clean with her, it sounds bad. Have you gone back to a cheating boyfriend? Would you date a guy who has cheated? Guys, have you cheated and still felt you loved the girl you cheated on? Did you try to get her back or move on?

1519

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, I have never cheated and do not find it that hard to stay faithful. I fully appreciate that a woman wants to be with me, and I show her the utmost respect. On the other side of this, I was once married and my wife cheated on me with my best friend. More recently, a girl swore to me on everything that was holy that she would be faithful. That only lasted until her ex boyfriend got back in town about 6 months later. I knew both of them had cheated on their ex's, but they both reassured me that they would not do that to me. I found out that someone who cheats is some of the lowest form of scum on the earth. They always say that its in the past, that they won't do it again, but they do. No matter what they say, don't believe them. Someone who cheats on their partner has no problem telling lies. My advice is to get away from this guy before he does it to you. Another thing I learned, the more they cheat, the more they learn to cover it up. He may have already cheated on you and you don't even know. Best of luck to you.