My boyfriend is too far, too busy and too tired. Is it bad to break up?

He is 23

I am 19

The distances isn't horrible. But he's always at work. Sometimes he works 13, 14 hours a day. When he gets home or has a day off he's too tired to do anything. So I go a week or two without seeing him. When I do it's only for a few days.

When we first got together it wasn't as bad. We text everyday. But I'd rather be able to see him.

The worse is when we make plans and then either something happens to where we had to cancel or our time gets cut short.

Cheating/infidelity is not the issue.

He's a really good, hard working guy which is why I don't want to have to lose him. But I don't like how things are going. He's my first boyfriend. So I don't know if I'm being immature or needy but I see my friends are always with & doing stuff with their boyfriends/girlfriends and I'm lucky if I get to see him once a week.

We got into a little argument a while ago and he broke down. & told me he sometimes worries I'll leave him and find someone closer he's even (against my wishes) worked overtime two days in a row just so he'd have a day off to spend with me. He was so tired & I felt horrible. So that isn't an option anymore.

I know if I broke up with him it would hurt me just as bad I think even worse. because I don't want to, but it seems like this is getting more hard to do every day. I do think about it sometimes.

Am I wrong ? any advice

10