Would you feel cheated on?

Complete hypothetical.

Your SO initiates a break. Not a break up but a break. During that break they sleep with someone else. Eventually they come back to you.

Is this cheating? Is this circumventing a relationship to sleep around? Or is it fair game because of the break?

117

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, breaks are bullshit. If you love/care for someone, why not have space for a couple days but still have commitment? If you don't love them, then just break up entirely.

Not cheating but like others have said, I doubt I would go back with them. Especially since I probably wouldn't have wanted the break in the first place. I feel like sometimes people do the whole break thing just so they can sleep with someone else "guilt free".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE