Ex and I are talking a lot more then we used to. Good sign?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up about two months ago, die to him having problems with his life and not having time for me. We were together 10 months before the break up. He told me his feelings didn't change an he still loves me, but being together would be complicated. Even so, we still talked off and on, although it wasn't much.

Here lately, we seem to talk a lot more and even flirt a bit, which he usually initiates. Could our relationship be possibly slowly but surely coming back?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• yes it could be and its at a great point right now I would just keep doing what you guys are doing cause its leading you guys back together try your best to avoid conflicts and disagreements by making each other laugh or talking about something else or turning it less into something that could end up in a argument but try being there for him when he's going threw a lot try helping,listening offering a hand,being supportive,encouraging him to focus on the things that makes him happy .

0|0
    0|0
    • We actually got together again two weeks ago, and things are fine. Thanks! :)

• Well, I don't know that it ever went away necessarily, it was just that the timing wasn't right for him.

It's definitely good that you're still talking, but unless he's ready to have a relationship again, it won't happen yet.

0|0
    0|0
    • We actually got together again two weeks ago, and things are fine. Thanks! :)

Recommended myTakes