How to deal with breaking up because of distance?

It's hard knowing that we can't be together just because we live far apart. We both really care for each other still and I know my feelings are going to go away just because I don't get to see him. It's driving crazy trying to fix something that I know can't be fixed.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been together and did you ever live near each other? If you deep down know that this is the right guy & not right now guy and that your ready to be in love and take a chance then consider a possible relocation for one of you down the line and make it work distance if that can be a possibility ...I mean I'm not sure I could do this for someone unless I was with them for a while, was mature and thought that we both were capable of being ready for the next step in the upcoming year from the relocation (living together and engagement) and you could also rebuild your life where the other person is (could have a carrier there)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• The question is how do you deal with a break up? Look for the 5 stages of grief, you will find them if you do a search on the internet.

If you no you can't fix if you have to accept it and live with it, there is no way round.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• one of you has to move or visit often. Skype helps alot. It is hard but well worth it. Most importantly set a time line for when you will be together if the other person doesn't stick to it cut them loose and take your losses.

i have been in two long distance relationships(in other country I did a lot of flying ) both resulted in engagements but I ended them both.

I also spent a lot of money to make them work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Long-distance relationships are tough. Luckily, there are a lot of people in your same exact situation. If you don't ever think you will see him for awhile. The best thing you can do.. is to turn the page and move on. Never look back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes