How to deal with breaking up because of distance?

It's hard knowing that we can't be together just because we live far apart. We both really care for each other still and I know my feelings are going to go away just because I don't get to see him. It's driving crazy trying to fix something that I know can't be fixed.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been together and did you ever live near each other? If you deep down know that this is the right guy & not right now guy and that your ready to be in love and take a chance then consider a possible relocation for one of you down the line and make it work distance if that can be a possibility ...I mean I'm not sure I could do this for someone unless I was with them for a while, was mature and thought that we both were capable of being ready for the next step in the upcoming year from the relocation (living together and engagement) and you could also rebuild your life where the other person is (could have a carrier there)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE