Am I crazy? Or is everyone else?

I guess I'm not supposed to be posting this because I seriously tried typing this question out 3, now 4 times already and each time I've gotten to the end it deleted everything I wrote, so here's my abosulte last time.

A while back I had a conversation with a few of my male co-workers about something and what they told me really struck a cord. And something my mother told me tonight made me think about all of it again.

Back in October me and my boyfriend were having some relationship issues, and I went all psycho girlfriend onhim and did some snooping, and I found somethings. through Facebook (which I already had access to via his permission, not for what I did but to use for when we played online games) I found a conversation between him and a girl about a website called "Meetme" from there I hacked into his MeetMe account and found a series of conversations between him and serveral females. One very long one that bothered me ALOT. I have not and still have yet to confront him about all of this. I will post conversations below. (or try to)

Back in Nov/Dec I was talking to my co-workers about all this and they said how stupid I was and I should have confronted him. They also asked if I cheated on him or did the same to him yet or if I plan to which I told them no because two wrongs don't make a right, and I've already done wrong enough by invading his privacy. They went on to say that while yes I did wrong, he was doing wrong first by having these conversations.

Today my mother asked if me and my boyfriend made a deal yet where we can basically cheat on each other while I'm on my cruise to the Bahamas (which I told her no, I don’t plan to, which she said why your going to be a bunch of miles away) Going on the cruise without him doesn't make me antsy enough, because of above, now she puts stuff in.

But anyways am I crazy? are they right? should I confront him? is it too late? should I cheat back? did he technically cheat?

cant post the links. some stupid rule about needing to be level 4
I didn't explain the part where I feel like I shouldn't be mad at him because at that point in our relationship we kinda sucked at sex. Aka I didn't give him as much as he needed. I feel like what he did was all my fault hence why I never confronted him *braces for lash back from you all*

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me be the first person in the history of GaG to say... when your in a meaningful relationship...

fuck privacy.

If you need privacy it's because you need to hide something and if you need to hide something it's ether because you're doing something you shouldn't be doing or something you're ashamed to be doing.

Beyond that I have nothing of value I want to add.