Guys: why do guys cheat?

What are the main reasons for a guy cheating on his girl. Most of my boyfriend have cheated on me dispite the fact that we had a good relationship. None of my boyfriend could man up and tell me why they did it. They just said they didn't know why and that it just happened.

211

Most Helpful Guy

• The same Goddamn reason women cheat. just like that one slutbag that has a FWB while being married, in a question after yours... Women cheat too. Why do women cheat?

(Crickets)

Okay, I will tell you why PEOPLE cheat. Because they are selfish, egotistical cunts and douche bags. They only think about their own gratification, without regard to any other person's feelings, when dealing in a relationship. Basically, they only think, "Me, me, ME!", or, "Me first, fuck everyone else". In a nutshell, people are selfish, self absorbed twits, that need to be eradicated from the face of the earth, because they lack morality, and don't fucking care about anything, but themselves. If a person actually loved you, would they do anything to hurt your feelings? Would they lie, to cover up something that may hurt your feelings, if you found out? Those are signs, that all they care about, is themselves, and fuck your feelings. Hell, I have come to the conclusion that the modern person is absolutely INCAPABLE of actually loving another person. Any time someone says, "I love you", and they aren't related to you, by blood, it really means, "For now, I love the way you make me love myself. I don't really care for you, but for now, you make me feel special.". So, the way it is, People cheat, because they only care about their own gratification, and not about you.

Sorry, but my misanthropy has reached a fever pitch... LOL

• I agree with you up to the point you said the modern person is incapable of feeling love.

I still have love for my old girlfriends, things just happen like people moving away and shitty life stuff.

• I agree with your last comment 100%

• (GaG need's an edit feature lol)

found the opeset word to Narcissism is altruism or altruistic which means "behavior by an animal that is not beneficial to or may be harmful to itself but that benefits others of its species"