Do I really want him back or is it my pride?

Me and my ex have been broken up for over three years now still it doesn't seem like that long ago truth is I went completely crazy when he broke up with me,he wanted to stay friends me how I am accepted that and it was so painful for me I digress. Fast forward lots of things have happened he has had a lot of gfs contrary to me I haven't really been in another long term or serious relationship after him .i always been telling myself how much I love and care about him and telling him that as well.Truth is now I am no so sure if I really want him bak or if it's the though oh wanting him back that I have and my pride getting in the way and needing validation .

We went out and we kissed and I don't know if I was expecting more but I didn't feel anything? How can I know if it's my pride or if I really want him back? If so how can I get over that?

11