Is my boyfriend controlling? How can I try to work things out?

Next Saturday will be nine months we have been together. Recently he we have been having disagreements he told me I can take all the worthless shit I got for him back and he said his mom and I can go to hell. I put up with a lot from him but he's my best friend and I love him. He only wants to do the things he likes. When we want to go to the movies we always have to see his movies. I told him about this already and nothing works. I do not like giving up on someone I just need advice on how we can work this out. He yells at me all the time and it has been so bad my mom thought he was beating me up. How can you help someone who is controlling?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're putting up with it. End things. You're allowing him to treat you badly because you don't stick up for yourself. He's getting away with it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I love these questions. Read the next sentence several times till you get it. HE TREATS YOU HOW YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE TREATED.

1|0
    1|0
    • Listen if you dnt have any REAL advice then don't comment on my shit alright? Ok

• Show All
    • Well your 43 years old get a life

• What kind of life should I get? I have a great wife, fantastic kids, a great job, friends, family, nice house, even a dog. Can't think of much I need.

• Don't let any guy disrespect you.

To do that you gotta be ready to move on if he can't handle that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Honey you need to get help because that can become worse

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes