Ever been stuck on someone whos bad for you?

I'm stuck on my ex of almost 7 months. He only just convinced me to try the relationship again this week, and he was back yelling at me again within 24 hours. He hung up like always, will pretend not to talk for like 2 weeks but I don't really doubt that hell be back at some point'(After I first broke up with him, he did this about 3 times even though we were just talking/friends). The answer is obvious, go no contact and forget him...but I'm struggling with even the thought of it. I'll probably be stupid again.

So, instead of going on about myself when the answer is obvious, tell me your stories! Give me any advice!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm stuck on someone who I have never dated for over 2 years. Even though I'm pretty sure it would be awful, I'm still very much drawn to her. The less contact I have with her does make it feel better, because every time I contact her I over think everything during, but especially after the conversation. I'm also constantly looking for somebody new, but the downside is that when that doesn't work out I automatically fall back to this girl.