Ever been stuck on someone whos bad for you?

I'm stuck on my ex of almost 7 months. He only just convinced me to try the relationship again this week, and he was back yelling at me again within 24 hours. He hung up like always, will pretend not to talk for like 2 weeks but I don't really doubt that hell be back at some point'(After I first broke up with him, he did this about 3 times even though we were just talking/friends). The answer is obvious, go no contact and forget him...but I'm struggling with even the thought of it. I'll probably be stupid again.

So, instead of going on about myself when the answer is obvious, tell me your stories! Give me any advice!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm stuck on someone who I have never dated for over 2 years. Even though I'm pretty sure it would be awful, I'm still very much drawn to her. The less contact I have with her does make it feel better, because every time I contact her I over think everything during, but especially after the conversation. I'm also constantly looking for somebody new, but the downside is that when that doesn't work out I automatically fall back to this girl.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I dated a girl a while back that cheated on me with 3 other guys and played strip twister with them. I was beyond pissed and SHE ended up breaking up with me, (because apparently it was my fault for her cheating on me). Couple months later we got back together (I must of been drunk or something) and then she breaks up with me after a week because of "school" (she had all A's) and then the next day goes out with another guy. I learned my lesson big time. What pissed me off even more is that the guy she went out with after me convinced me to go back out with her because she was really sorry bout everything and regretted it.

I totally lost it when I found out they were dating

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, some time back I was with a girl who didn't reciprocate my feelings so I ended it. It takes a lot of mental willpower that you have to 'psych' yourself up for it, but once you do, you will eventually get over it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yah, I was stuck on a guy who had huge emotional problems and I just had a lot of hope that he would be okay the next time but no. It didn't work. So, I just forced myself to stop talking to him and find something to do which will take my mind off him. I hung out with my girlfriends and did some sport, went shopping haha. Just do anything to take your mind off him and don't look back and if you do think of all the bad things that happened so it stops you from second guessing. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • oh I so feel for you .. I'm in the same situation for the most part . I had dated this guy for about 5 years and we ended up breaking up and I was really upset about it because he and I where really close. well he found a new girlfriend so I tried to move on even though he was the love of my life . I met this new guy and started seeing him lets just call him dale even though that's not his name LOL.. anyway this new guy dale was very attractive and had his life together . he he a good job , his own apartment , no kids and did I mention he was so hOT ! I thought finally I have met a guy who has his stuff together like I do cause I'm very independent myself and most the men I ever dated where not but that didn't really matter to me but anyway I started dating him . now when I say dating that means I would go see him when ever HE wanted to see me or had time to see me . I only text or talk to him when HE wanted to .. EVERYTHING was all about him he was very self centered and any or every thing I said to him he would take to heart and make it be something it wasn't . so I new this guy wasn't going to work out I just can't deal with people like that but we where both very attracted to each other and the loving I should say LOL.. it was great ! but we couldn't stand each other outside the bedroom for what ever reason . so anyway I got tired of it and me and the first guy got back together .. the one I was inlove with from the start .. well now that we are back together dale now wants to see me again and he text me and calls me a lot now . I have not went back to see him but the thought has came to mind .. I am so attracted to him and I can't help it . I no he is bad for me but I want him . I will not cheat on my boyfriend I have now because I am not a cheat but I have thought about breaking up with him even though I do love him just so I can be free to see this dale guy who is a big jerk .. yeah wtf

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes