Ex adding my friend on Facebook?

Yesterday my ex added a friend of mine (who he doesn't know, only mentioned her about once) on Facebook and basically says he knows her because of me and brought up an insignificant conversation I had with her once that I told him about. He told her he just wanted to "creep her fb" and tried to be funny about it.

He's single. I'm in a relationship now. I intro'd him to a girlfriend of mine when we were dating, they talked plenty but it didn't bother me because she's my friend. I talk to one of his buddies and it bothers him even though I'm in a relationship now ? It's whatever, he's just a guy I know through him because he introduced me...nothing big. All casual talk!

So why would he add one of my girlfriends after we broke up? For this same reason or?

What Guys Said 1

• He added your girl friend for one simple reason ... so that he can see you through her ... Pics posted and taged etc.

What Girls Said 0