Have you ever broken up with someone by a text message or email?

What did you say and why did you choose this method?

89

Most Helpful Guy

• I 'broke up' via telephone.

But I actually didn't tell her I wanted a break up. I told her I didn't want to see her for a while, because I was so pissed off about the fact she wanted to have drinks with another guy (and asked me).

She said if we could talk about it. But I was just so fcking angry and didn't see how it would change the fact she must have flirted with that guy. So I didn't want to talk about it.

She packed my things immediately. And when I picked them up two days later, I said we might be able to work it out. She didn't want to.

She took it as a 'break up'. And started talking to the guy the next day (telling him she wanted his 'babies') and dated him 5 days afterward. I found that out after I logged into her FB, because I thought it was strange she wanted to end a 5 year Relationship that way.

She later messaged me "I really didn't feel anything for him before" --> yea right.

And has ignored me ever since.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE