What can a girl do to make guys make a move?

If a girl is too shy to make a move, what are the things she can do to hint you to make a move?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Flirt, hun, just flirt. Talk to him, let him know you enjoy his company and you enjoy talking to him. Ask him to casually hang out, and be enthusiastic to see him. It doesn't have to be a date, but spend some time together and see where it goes. And make sure no one else tags along. Do NOT ask other people to come, or initiate a group hang out.

I think the most obvious hint is to initiate physical contact, and see how he responds. Just touch his arm or hand, try to stand near him. Casually brush his shoulder as you're talking to him. And eye contact. If a girl is always not looking at me, I would assume she's not interested in what I have to say, or me as a person. Hope that helps.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Defintely what centigrade said...if you two know each other pretty well already then you can suggest to do something just the two of you...not a date but even just meet for a cup of coffee or something...or ask him if he's heading out the weekend, and then maybe you might show up "by accident" to where he said he was going.

0|1
    0|0
    • so... would guys always assume the girl is interested in something more if she said "let's have coffee!"?

• well no not exactly... it depends on how she acts when we go for the coffee :) I would assume she was interested if she flirted a little and asked me a lot about myself, basically if she acted differently around me than they way she does around any other guys!

• Honestly? Ignore them. It's playing mind games, yes, but if you really want this guy to make a move (and you're sure he does), ignore him. It will drive him crazy because it'll make him go "WTF?" why was she so flirty and then all of the sudden ignoring me...if it doesn't work, he's a player

0|0
    0|2
    • But I want him to know I like him. And ignoring him would only get a guy pissed off

• Show All
    • Besides, even if he is shy, that'll just mean he missed his chance. Shy guys have to make a move because most women won't. Shyness=insecurity. You have to get over your insecurity, I did

• There is no "he". This is just a hypothetical question, asked for future reference.

• Smile, look deep into my eyes, be there when I need her, and cuddle of course =). The biggest is call me a lot and ask if I want to do something with you. Those would be big hints to me. The guy has to like you first tho, so make sure about that =)

0|0
    0|0
    • cuddle? That would already be a move for me...A really bold one in fact lol

• Show All
    • ok thanks again!

• Sure thing

• Being shy myself, let's say try to show you're simply interested in him, smile make him be confortable with you. Pretty much what centigrade told you. And of course the guy must be interested in you, shy behavior can be caused by many things !

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean with someone you know or in a public setting with strangers?

0|0
    0|0
    • both

• I'd say be somewhat receptive to his advances if you know him. In public I'm not really sure. I guess look attractive obviously, but that can be very subjective to styles and attitudes imo. Open body language helps. That' will depend on the guy though. Different guys have different attitudes they will look for. It can be complicated I guess.

• ok, thanks

What Girls Said 1

• Smiling. Smiling lets a guy see that you approachable to talk to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes