Would you divorce your husband/wife if your favorite celebrity wanted to marry you?

Would you divorce your husband/wife if your favorite celebrity wanted to marry you?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know...is there a pre-nup involved? If not, I'll be like "Sorry, baby, I'll be back in a year with half her money."

7|4
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 29

• I'm not married, but if our marriage wasn't perfect, HECK YES I'D MARRY A CELEB. But if I really loved my spouse, no. I'd keep the celeb as a friend and go on vacays with him if I needed to get away but nothing romantic/sexual. I'd decline the marriage but keep them as a friend (w/ much needed benefits)

0|1
    0|0
  • no I married him for a reason. I'd honour the vows I took. Yes he's my fav celebrity but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave my husband for him. Who's to say he won't kick me out once he loses interest?

0|1
    0|0
  • Henry Cavil? Yes, he was SHIRTLESS AND ON FIRE :)

yum

I answered yes but realistically no, my hubby will be perfection to me and no man could trump him because he will be Henry Cavil

0|2
    0|0
    • lol right

• Do you see my face (top left)? He couldn't resist if he tried plus! I have a great personality

• I'm never getting married, so it's a non-issue on both sides...

But if say, my fave, wanted to marry, or even date me..

I'd have to say no.

I wouldn't want to break up his band...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I would if we were on the brink of a divorce and there was no return and my favorite * cough* Chris Hemsworth *cough* was a better match for me.

1|1
    0|0
    • Dammit, I just found out he is married. If Micheal B. Jordan, Rami Malek or Avan Jogia are single

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 14

• No.

Not worth it, except if you're a person who only cares for wealth... I can think of a celebrity that I like but that's called lust... (Charlize Theron, Evangeline Lilly)

Even if I wasn't in relationship/married and had to choose between a girl I have in mind right now and these celebrities, I choose the first one easily. Honest answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • No..i'm not a thirsty hoe like many people on here. "Celebs" eat, poop, and have issues like any other human. But clearly, many people forget that.

1|1
    0|0
  • Considering I don't put any stock in celebrities, the answer is easily no.

1|1
    0|0
  • HELL NO!

Noriko sakai is an amazing singer. She's one of my most favorite singers (maybe even THE best for me)... but if I had a partner, she's my partner for a reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes...

My wife would be gone, very fast.

Kristin Kreuk <3

0|1
    0|1
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes