Would you divorce your husband/wife if your favorite celebrity wanted to marry you?

Would you divorce your husband/wife if your favorite celebrity wanted to marry you?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know...is there a pre-nup involved? If not, I'll be like "Sorry, baby, I'll be back in a year with half her money."

7|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 29

• I'm not married, but if our marriage wasn't perfect, HECK YES I'D MARRY A CELEB. But if I really loved my spouse, no. I'd keep the celeb as a friend and go on vacays with him if I needed to get away but nothing romantic/sexual. I'd decline the marriage but keep them as a friend (w/ much needed benefits)

0|1
    0|0
  • no I married him for a reason. I'd honour the vows I took. Yes he's my fav celebrity but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave my husband for him. Who's to say he won't kick me out once he loses interest?

0|1
    0|0
  • Henry Cavil? Yes, he was SHIRTLESS AND ON FIRE :)

yum

I answered yes but realistically no, my hubby will be perfection to me and no man could trump him because he will be Henry Cavil

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm never getting married, so it's a non-issue on both sides...

But if say, my fave, wanted to marry, or even date me..

I'd have to say no.

I wouldn't want to break up his band...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I would if we were on the brink of a divorce and there was no return and my favorite * cough* Chris Hemsworth *cough* was a better match for me.

1|1
    0|0
    • Dammit, I just found out he is married. If Micheal B. Jordan, Rami Malek or Avan Jogia are single

• Ah hell no.

I'm definitely not into celebrities - I do think some characters they play on film are amazing or whatever, but not the people themselves (looks or otherwise).

0|1
    0|0
  • No never. That's ridiculous.. marriage is forever, I wouldn't leave or 'divorce' my husband even if he ended up in a coma or in a wheel chair. As long as we both shall live right?

0|1
    0|0
  • No because if I were to merry someone, it would be because I love them, and I certainly don't know celebrities enough to have any real sense of emotions for them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nop, Ryan Gosling will be devastated to hear this news.

4|1
    0|0
  • If Jared Leto proposed to me it'd be a sad day for my husband of that time.

0|1
    0|0
  • A celebrity marriage is not a long term marriage and I don't like celebrities that much anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't, celebrities get bored pretty quickly. lol That would suck, it would be temp for sure, so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • No because they will do the same to me since they have thousand of options outside there.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I really wouldn't, I couldn't leave someone I love for someone I don't even know.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm kind of against divorce unless its necessary.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't think of any celebrities hot enough to be that big of a bitch. And I'm assuming I'd be taking a gamble with their personality too?

0|0
    0|0
  • my favorite celebrity is dead, and all celebrities are fake

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I never want to get married, but having a relationship with a celebrity seems complicated

0|1
    0|0
  • No way, I would get old quick plus that is unrealistic

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not something I would consider doing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh hell yeah! What's not to love?

0|1
    0|0
  • No

0|1
    0|0
  • of course not

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a husband so I have no idea. Probably not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course he's hot and rich

0|1
    0|0
  • No, because it wouldn't be real.love in the first place,I think I cherish more to stay with the one who went through thick and thin with me, and loved me for who iam. Some people are to hung up on fantasy and the fantasylands they would end up leaving a love one for a player and a cheater who been around the block a couple of times with many women/men.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, why would I leave my best friend/the person I love for a stranger just because they're good looking and popular?

0|1
    0|0
  • My favorite celebrity is a year younger than my mom and while he only looks about 26 I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be socially acceptable for me to be in a relationship with him.

I WOULD however ask for a free pass to have sex with him and I think my boyfriend would probably give it to me because he knows how much I love him.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 14

• No.

Not worth it, except if you're a person who only cares for wealth... I can think of a celebrity that I like but that's called lust... (Charlize Theron, Evangeline Lilly)

Even if I wasn't in relationship/married and had to choose between a girl I have in mind right now and these celebrities, I choose the first one easily. Honest answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • No..i'm not a thirsty hoe like many people on here. "Celebs" eat, poop, and have issues like any other human. But clearly, many people forget that.

1|1
    0|0
  • Considering I don't put any stock in celebrities, the answer is easily no.

1|1
    0|0
  • HELL NO!

Noriko sakai is an amazing singer. She's one of my most favorite singers (maybe even THE best for me)... but if I had a partner, she's my partner for a reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes...

My wife would be gone, very fast.

Kristin Kreuk <3

0|1
    0|1
  • Never! No celebrity has that kind of power over me

4|1
    0|0
  • Maybe.

1|1
    2|0
  • NO WAY!

1|1
    0|0
  • Not a chance. Money or fame won't win me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell. No.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|1
    4|0
  • Oh yeah mila kunis plus all that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

0|1
    0|0
  • Destroy a marriage with someone you know and care about to go and marry a completely unknown person? That's the dumbest thing you can do.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, absolutely not

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes