Too soon to like someone?

I broke up with my 'Boyfriend' about 3 and a half weeks ago. The main reason we got together in the first place was because we liked each other. But we broke up after a month because he couldn't decide whether he liked me or my close friend more. ('When you have it, you don't want it, but when you don't have it, you want it.')

But before I liked him I had a huge crush on a different guy who was really attractive in my eyes. Personality and all. But recently, he has caught my eye in school and is being really flirty. I'm not sure if liking him this soon or even now would be good.

And a few days ago, my 'Ex' Says he might want to get together. I deny, stating I'm not a toy.

Advice please? thanks!

20