Too soon to like someone?

I broke up with my 'Boyfriend' about 3 and a half weeks ago. The main reason we got together in the first place was because we liked each other. But we broke up after a month because he couldn't decide whether he liked me or my close friend more. ('When you have it, you don't want it, but when you don't have it, you want it.')

But before I liked him I had a huge crush on a different guy who was really attractive in my eyes. Personality and all. But recently, he has caught my eye in school and is being really flirty. I'm not sure if liking him this soon or even now would be good.

And a few days ago, my 'Ex' Says he might want to get together. I deny, stating I'm not a toy.

Advice please? thanks!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• forget your ex - he can't make up his mind so he isn't very good commitment material. I don't think it's too soon to like someone else, especially if it's someone you've liked before since then the feelings could still be there. but if you're concerned about it being a rebound, just give it some time and let it be and see how you feel later and see what happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he can't decide between you and the other girl - then forget about him and date the other guy who has caught your eye. You deserve a man who is devoted to one woman - you. Not a guy who can't decide between two girls.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes