Did he really break up with me?

Ok so this might sound a little confusing but there's this girl who is not tha pretty but has a really nice butt and my boyfriend told me that we needed to take break I said OK later one of his friends told me he he broke up with me for her.he called me later and said he didn't break up with me just wanted a break I think he might of broke up with me And asked her out and sh said no and he came back to me.So does I need a break mean he brok up with me or really just needs a small break and he's coming back to me

66

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually a break means that someone needs some time alone, I am not sure if his are telling the truth or not, I would go with past interactions with you. Perhaps they were trying to tell you what your boyfriend is really like, but perhaps they just misunderstood what he was doing.