Did he really break up with me?

Ok so this might sound a little confusing but there's this girl who is not tha pretty but has a really nice butt and my boyfriend told me that we needed to take break I said OK later one of his friends told me he he broke up with me for her.he called me later and said he didn't break up with me just wanted a break I think he might of broke up with me And asked her out and sh said no and he came back to me.So does I need a break mean he brok up with me or really just needs a small break and he's coming back to me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually a break means that someone needs some time alone, I am not sure if his are telling the truth or not, I would go with past interactions with you. Perhaps they were trying to tell you what your boyfriend is really like, but perhaps they just misunderstood what he was doing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Dont go for it, my ex girlfriend tried this with a different guy after when she cheated on me and gave her a second chance. Don't go for it. You deserve way better.

Good luck! :D

1|0
    0|0
    • dont just assume he cheated, he said he wanted a break, so anything that happened between him and the other girl is all in this girls head unless she gets some proof

• You definitely deserve better than this. Some of us are booty conscious and shallow. Just tell him that you need a longer "break" than he does.

1|0
    0|0
  • Technically a break isn't a break up, in saying that, going on a break to ask another girl out? He's clearly a dick...

0|0
    0|0
    • Break DOES mean break up, I'm living proof of this.

• No it doesn't, it can lead to being a 'break up'... but by definitely being on a break is not the same as a break up.

• taking a break doesn't mean breaking up... although some sly people can use that term to get away from you.

to me, though, taking a break really is just taking a break. besides, not being around your partner for a while has the effect of making you want him/her more.

at least for me that's how it is.

• Never, ever make someone your priority who considers you an option.

1|0
    0|0
  • man your hot for 39 hope he returns ...

0|0
    0|0
  • usually breaks do mean broken up. but sometimes people mean it. but if you have proof he's going out with this other girl, then just leave him. he sounds like he wants to just sleep around.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i think he broke up with you - got a no from her - decided to come back to you, Move on you don't need him

0|0
    0|0
  • do you really want him back if he half assed broke up with you to ask out a girl with a nice butt?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you take a guy back who is only coming back because he got rejected?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well guys see different women that they find attractive, and I don't think breaking up is a solution for a "break" its something behind it. Not to discourage you but it could be because of the girl, speak to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It kind of sounds like he wanted to sleep with her but not cheat on you. :| Or like you said, she said no and... either way, sounds like a d*ck...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes