Why do they get mad when you move on, if they the one that cheated and left

My ex (child's father) cheated on me and when I found out he kept denying it. He left and instantly moved in with the girl after a little under a month of knowing her. I'm finally trying to move on now he want to go through my phone and get mad because I'm texting other guys. I don't understand why he is mad at me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a control thing... I would tell you that guys like that project what they're doing onto you, but he already cheated so you know that. Just tell him it is none of his business who you talk to, and if it bothers him so much he shouldn't have cheated.

You're not doing anything wrong.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :). Good luck with this guy. Just try to be civil with him for your child's sake, but other than that... Stay away!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Someguys thik they own any girl friend, even after they've ended the relationship. don't try to understand that, since their attitude is based on something other than logic.

Some code of the hills from their family's past that they got drilled into them as children.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• NO. NO. NO. JUST NO, girl. Don't waste one more thought on him. Just do you're own thing and let him go.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes