Did you move away after college/high school?

How many people moved away after college or high school from where they grew up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not right after school, I now live 1,850 miles away.

Today it was 75! I can't help but to laugh at all the people back where I grew up because it was 10 degrees there today.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Didn't move away, but I moved to a new city after high school. I plan on moving away (out of state) when I get a college degree, hopefully in a couple years or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I moved away after I graduated high school and once I graduate college I plan on moving out west. America is a big country and I hope to see more of it than less while I still can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did and wrote about it yesterday: link

0|0
    0|0
  • I havn't moved out yet saving up for a house and doing schooling first.

0|0
    0|0
  • I grew up in San Diego, why would I do something silly like move away?

0|0
    0|0
  • I moved to Paris for a year to study abroad and then moved to D.C.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not done with college (last semester) and I still live with my parents because our home is a 5-minute drive away from my college. Once I graduate I'm planning on moving to a different state because I don't want to live where I do now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well I specifically avoided the local college and wanted to live more than two hours away so yes, I moved away after high school.

I don't plan to live in my hometown when I finish with school either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to like 5 different schools (elementary, middle, and high). After high school I moved up north and after spending a few years in college I'm moving out west.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup,you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I moved away. Over 15 hours away

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope live in the same town I grew up in.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes