Guys: are you prone to cheat?

if you're with your partner and someone else enters your life, that you're attracted to and have chemistry with, how many of you would actually cheat, and how many would be honest with their partner to let them know what is going on?
  • I'd probably cheat.
    Vote A
  • I'd talk it out with my partner.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I felt stronger for this person than my partner I'd make sure it's not just infatuation by giving it a bit of time. I'd break up before acting on it though.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If I'm with my partner, nobody else will enter my life. End of story.

2|1
    0|0
    • and this is all 100% true up until the time you actually get a partner. right.

• No, this how I am. If the relationship doesn't work, I end it, move on and then look for someone else.

Is it so hard to believe some people have a strong morality, nowadays ?

• Yes

• I'm with yopyopyop on this one; when I'm in a relationship then it's just me and my girlfriend. No matter how much attracted I could be to another girl - all I would do is talk to her, if I absolutely had to (like at work) and nothing more

0|0
    0|0
  • I must say in a long distance relationship I think I'd be tempted to cheat, but otherwise I think no

0|0
    0|0
  • what do you consider as cheating on someone

0|0
    0|0
    • acting upon an interest, that being sex, or any other type of interest.

either talk it out with your partner or acting on it?

• Show All
    • it can be harmful, consider you have a partner and you're constantly talking for long periods of time with another female that you're in fact attracted to, then yes that could be labeled as cheating because it's only a matter of time before you physically act up on it or end the relationship with your s/o.

Just think about it, how would you feel if your girlfriend/wife was talking constantly to a guy she was very attracted to, don't you think they build up from there? start feeling things etc.

• it's only a matter of time before she starts finding "his talks" more interesting than yours. :)

and vice versa.

• I'm not gonna lie and say I would never cheat (although I wouldn't say I definitely would cheat). I just can't answer that question until I'm in that situation, given the circumstances.

2|0
    0|0
    • You definitely can answer it. If you're in doubt it means you're prone to it so A: you'd probably cheat.

you're don't trust yourself enough to say you wouldn't, even if you don't know the future.

• Show All
    • I would trust this answer more than "I'd never cheat!", actually. Nobody is perfect and it's impossible to know what sort of situations you'll end up in. It doesn't mean you want to cheat or that you think it's okay.

• Thank you aly-marie. That's all I'm trying to say.

What Girls Said 2

• Who cheated once, will cheat again, because that's how their mind works, they do not think the consequences through entirely.

Source: experience unfortunately. Terrible ex-boyfriend.

But it's great question, I can't wait to see the results.

2|0
    1|0
  • I don't think I would cheat even then if I felt a stronger connection with that other person I would break up with my current partner and date that person no need to cheat. A partner who cheats once will very likely do it again and honesty is key in a healthy relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes