When you back to college after a break everyone asks how was your break. How do you not give a boring answer?

I might be hanging out tonight with my crush and I don't want to come off as boring. I'm worried because we just got back from winter break and I don't really have any interesting stories to tell. My break pretty much was boring. When people ask me how was break I pretty much just say good how was yours. I want to be able to have a better conversation. I don't want to hear though you should have had a better break than. Not an option. Any suggestions please?

10