When they blame it all on you?

My ex recently blamed everything on me. literally the cause of fucking up the relationship. and in all honesty, I was not the one to fuck it up. what does it mean when as ex blames it all on you? what happened to the its me not you line? are they just really hurt? hate me?

and really, I did not cheat, did not lie, non of that. he was the one who had trouble expressing his feelings/what he wanted. he had just gotten out of a different relationship with some one he really loved also.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• From my experience with all sorts of men, sweetie, it wasn't you, it was HIM, and if he did this in the past with another sad case, he definitely has a pattern of "botching,then blaming" afterward. He is what I call emotionally unstable, and is not ready to be in a real relationship. By blaming you, is his "warped excuse" to break free and fly off into the wilderness, where he will most likely set his claws into his next gullible victim. Yes, this is their BIG problem, these "disturbed demons":They have trouble expressing their feelings, except when it is to "fuck it up and fuck you over." No, they do NOT know what they want or who they want or where they want to be in life, except perhaps if it is a "booty call" with you between the sheets." No, there is no more "It's not me" line. No, they are not hurt by anything you are feeling or the tears you shed for them. And deep down, somewhere beneath their heartless interior,they really do "hate themselves" for what they do to you, and this in turn, makes it seem as though he hates you. And this is why in the end, they just end up breaking it off or---giving you "red flag signs" that you yourself should. They even know deeper within that they are actually not good enough for you, and that you can find better than them. Move on, sweetie, and don't keep in contact with him if you don't have to. He is not worth the things you NEVER did do, and there is surely someone out there deserving who will respect you for this. At least you know you can sleep at night knowing you tried, and weren't the "fuck up" in this relationship. Good luck, sweetie and --good riddance to "past mistakes."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE