Good time to make the move for first kiss?

I really like this one girl at my school. We started talking a couple weeks ago and have been flirting a lot recently. We hung out a few days ago but tomorrow she's coming over my dorm room to "study."

Do you think this a good time to go for the first kiss? She's gone on most weekends because she's on a sports team so my next chance might not be for another. I don't want to wait too long to make the move.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Kiss her Kiss her Kiss her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Alone in the dorm room is ideally the best place for a first kiss. Don't just lean in and do it though. If you guys make eye contact and aren't talking, there is just silence. Glance at her lips and start leaning in. Be sure to glance back into her eyes to see how she is reacting to you leaning towards her, but keep your eyes on her lips so that she knows what you are about to do. Don't lean too fast, give her time to back away if she doesn't want to. But don't go to slow either.

Good Luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • did you kiss her afterall?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• All the time, the most awkward the best. You can't never go wrong. Unless it's the workplace, then you can lose your job.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes