Is it bad to cheat on someone that didn't shows they care about you?

So I haven't seem my so call boyfriend in a month and he lives one hour and 30 minutes away. Everytme I mark plans to hangout something always came up. I texted him saying how I missed him and how this distance between is hurts, he really didn't text me back. I went to bed crying thinking something I did wrong. I recently met this new guy and he decided to take me on a date. It was really nice, went to a museum and he treated me to dessert, I haven't been that happy with a guy in a while. By the end of the night he kissed my cheek and than my lips, I kissed him back. So yeah I realized I cheated, but It honestly didn't feel like it. My boyfriend has been flaking on me, not hitting me up to hang out, not responding to me.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't give a damn, then why should you give a fuck? if he acts like he doesn't care about you then more than likely he's doing the same thing. you deserve to be happy