Is it bad to cheat on someone that didn't shows they care about you?

So I haven't seem my so call boyfriend in a month and he lives one hour and 30 minutes away. Everytme I mark plans to hangout something always came up. I texted him saying how I missed him and how this distance between is hurts, he really didn't text me back. I went to bed crying thinking something I did wrong. I recently met this new guy and he decided to take me on a date. It was really nice, went to a museum and he treated me to dessert, I haven't been that happy with a guy in a while. By the end of the night he kissed my cheek and than my lips, I kissed him back. So yeah I realized I cheated, but It honestly didn't feel like it. My boyfriend has been flaking on me, not hitting me up to hang out, not responding to me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't give a damn, then why should you give a fuck? if he acts like he doesn't care about you then more than likely he's doing the same thing. you deserve to be happy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• So the big question is, why aren't you breaking up?

0|0
    0|0
    • didnt know how to do it, but finally did.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, I think you should break up with him. He's not making an effort to come see you at all. Sometimes doing the right thing hurts, but in the end. But, in the end, its the best thing for you.

You have this new guy! I say call it quits, and go for the guy that wants to spend time with you, and who treats you like a real girlfriend. Who knows, you might like this new guy more than your flaking man. If you want to talk in private, feel free to message me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's wrong to cheat on anyone but if he treats you like that why not dump him and go with the guy that makes you feel wanted.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes