Why would he do this?

I've been broken up with this guy for 3 weeks and he just decided yesterday he wanted to try no contact. We didn't talk for the rest of the day, so I assumed it had started earlier. But that night he texted me and when I questioned him on it he was really vague, He wouldn't tell me when he just kept saying "you'll know when it starts". It made me mad honestly. So then just a few minutes later he typed out this long goodbye text saying how much I meant to him and how hard this was. It broke my heart. Now I'm just wondering why he would do that? He had to know it would make it hard for me :/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's being a dick, a tool and a moron. Like a child who runs up to you to say "Just so you know, we're not talking" And then reminds you of this every 5 minutes.

He's an idiot and he obviously hasn't a clue what no contact means.

Just ignore his childish tantrums. He will keep pestering you for attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree he is.. It's just so out of character because he was always so selfless with me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like a manipulative jerk. he was just trying to regain some sense of power. so he makes you wait on his terms for the "no contact".

just move on. there is no good reason for this behavior and it's a clear sign that you are better off without him

0|0
    0|0
  • He's an asshole

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Confusing. You broke up "3 weeks ago" but he told you "no contact yesterday" so it sounds like you had a type of contact up until recently. What is not confusing is that he is breaking up with you and it is natural to go through the letting go stages of back and forth... Of course you could prolong the drama and get back with him for a cpl hours and go back and forth..

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah we had been pretty much talking all day every day because both of us love each other still. Trying my hardest to move on but I miss him.

Recommended myTakes