Why would he do this?

I've been broken up with this guy for 3 weeks and he just decided yesterday he wanted to try no contact. We didn't talk for the rest of the day, so I assumed it had started earlier. But that night he texted me and when I questioned him on it he was really vague, He wouldn't tell me when he just kept saying "you'll know when it starts". It made me mad honestly. So then just a few minutes later he typed out this long goodbye text saying how much I meant to him and how hard this was. It broke my heart. Now I'm just wondering why he would do that? He had to know it would make it hard for me :/

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He's being a dick, a tool and a moron. Like a child who runs up to you to say "Just so you know, we're not talking" And then reminds you of this every 5 minutes.

He's an idiot and he obviously hasn't a clue what no contact means.

Just ignore his childish tantrums. He will keep pestering you for attention.

• I agree he is.. It's just so out of character because he was always so selfless with me.