Is my boyfriend telling the truth or cheating on me?

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly a year and when we first started dating, he told me of this girl from a far away state stalks him from time to time for the last several years (he's a musician and met her when he played a gig). Throughout the whole year I heard nothing of her, but all of a sudden, he gets a call at night while I was at his house and he told me it was that stalker chic from years ago. He put her on speaker so I could hear and he told her to stop calling and to leave him alone. She didn't say anything other than asking him if he was going to start getting mad. He repeatedly told her to stop calling and he hung up. He told me that she tried to break up his last two previous relationships before me and that he can't change his number. He said he usually blocks her, but forgot to block her again (since the carrier he has only blocks numbers for a few months). Should I trust him? Is he telling the truth? I'm worried because I had a previous relationship where the guy claimed the woman that kept calling him was "crazy", only to find out that he really was cheating on me with her. Thanks for the help.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• The simple fact that he told you about her before hand, and that he put the call on speaker so you could hear the conversation, makes me believe that he is being honest with you. If you're at fault, you aren't going to put the person who could get you busted, on speaker phone so the other party can hear.

However, he didn't just 'meet her' when he had a gig, he screwed her. She wouldn't be harrassing him years later if they'd only met.

• Yea, he practically told me he screwed her. I just put 'meet her' to make it sound more innocent, lol. But yea that's really what I meant. Thanks :)

• LOL! "He screwed her" xD

Could be a possibilty