Does it still hurt when you see your ex(exes)?

The question is in the title. Do you feel your heart break a little again? Wonder what would have you two accomplished?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other (please specify)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

Not because I particularly care about them, more because female attention is incredibly hard to come by.

1|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, I have an awesome husband and couldn't be happier.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but it depends on how long ago it was that you broke up and if you are with someone new now. If it was a long time ago and you are currently happy in a new relationship, it tends to not hurt to see an ex.

Personally, I am still friends with all of my ex's - real friends as in we still talk to each other regularly. My heart doesn't break because the breakup happened for a reason and also because I'm happy with my new guy. I do not wonder what my exs and I would have accomplished together because that's simply not the way I think. If I do think about the future, it is only to think about what is in store between my current boyfriend and myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I do not contact them and I made the decision move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes