Would you breakup with someone who becomes too wrapped up around you?

would you breakup with someone who becomes too wrapped up in you and have to find their selves because they so lost?

89

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course! Nobody want's to become someone else's crutch.

My girlfriend is supposed to pick me up and challenge me... not smoother me with neediness.

I see plenty of men who end up single because they don't have personal balance and healthy boundaries and end up suffocating anyone new they meet. It's sad.

It's your life and it's okay to push people away who aren't making your life better.

~ Robby

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yea omg, I had this guy wanna hang out everyday all day, and then wanna call me right after to talk to hours. He only kept touching me up and trying to keep in touch with my daily activities. It was just too smothering

• You make it sound asif being needy or clingy is the same as abusing/harassing someone. Well it's not.

And of course it matters how much you like a person. If you really love someone you will do anything for them. Perhaps you haven't experienced this yet.

• When you love someone you don't smother them. That's the actions of someone who only cares about themselves and their needs. Love is about boundaries and respect, not obsession and ego. Being needy or clingy IS harassment. The only time it's healthy to smother is when it's requested and appreciated.